Many organizations are finding a more sensible approach to their critical IT needs through outsourcing, for many reasons including these:
- Experienced consultants expedite delivery and assure quality.
- Information technology staff turnover rates are continually increasing.
- The cost of training, maintaining, hiring, and retaining highly skilled, reliable IT staff is now more expensive than ever.
- Maintaining IT can become a consuming priority for an organization that needs to remain focused on its core business.
CRT’s software development engineers are available for consulting engagements on a fixed price or hourly basis, and can work at on-site or remote locations. Armed with the latest software expertise, they’re capable of supporting organizations in the roles that best meet their immediate or long-term needs:
- Data Warehousing
- Database Systems Development
- System Architects and Analysts
- Mentorship Consultants
- Project Managers
Our experience brings immediate value to your team by:
- Quickly adapting to your methods and structures
- Putting a wide range of technical skills at your disposal:
- Full life-cycle development of self-service corporate portals
- Cross platform development
- Reverse engineering of existing systems
- Migration of legacy software to state-of-the-art web/database solutions
This combination of expertise, focus, commitment, and methodology gets the job done right. Guaranteed.